JLM Systems is always looking for talented people to contribute to our line of web businesses. If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities provided, please email your resume, cover letter and other qualifications to email@example.com.
Location: Plantation, FL
Job Title: Interface Designer
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
This position within our marketing team will be responsible for designing the visual and graphic design for an insurance website.
• Manages design deliverables
• Supports design strategy and innovation
• Solid understanding and experience in designing graphics and interfaces for the web
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in graphic design principles and applies this to the planning, execution, and improvement of the project plan
• Creates the designs (story boards / design comps, visual design specs, content placement, graphics and other site assets)
• Models compliance with company branding and supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
• Work closely with internal development team to deliver simple, intuitive, engaging and aesthetically appealing web pages. Note: This is not a web development position.
• Use existing or create new Photoshop designs, mockups for website pages and wireframes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, advertising/marketing, or related field and experience in visual design or user interface design.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• experience designing front-end graphic solutions for the web
• A true team player with excellent collaborative skills
To succeed in this position you will:
• Create truly innovative designs - Be able to create a vision, design the visual experience, and have a keen eye for detail on the execution.
• Ability to create designs that fulfill both aesthetic and function needs
• Have experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe creative suit, PowerPoint and other design related software required
• Have a portfolio that demonstrates samples that are both functional and visually appealing, backed by a solid creative process.
• Work well in a fast-paced environment with involvement with various teams and departments
Location: Hallandale Beach, FL
Job Title: UX Designer
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE: to work on web and mobile projects. Work as a design lead on projects and will be expected to act as the user advocate throughout the product development lifecycle. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences, and be able to produce usable artifacts on the fly.
•Define scope and goals during initial project kick-off meeting.
•Create wireframes and workflows.
•Translate business requirements into documented navigation paths, UI
page layouts, wireframes and/or storyboards.
•Formally present user interface concepts, designs and functional
requirements to large groups of design partners.
•Develop personas, user scenarios, and other analysis documents to
inform the design.
•Develop UI prototypes and document user interface design standards
•Facilitate user interviews, field research, joint application design (JAD) sessions, focus groups, and usability tests to ensure that user input is gathered throughout the product lifecycle.
•Manage multiple projects at the same time and be able to prioritize tasks and set expectations.
•Proven ability to manage projects.
•Ability to write clean, precise and detailed Information Architecture documents (mockups, wireframes, interaction diagrams)
•Ability to multi-task and react positively to frequent changes in priorities
•Ability to build and manage working relationships with IT team and business users
•High level of project organization, attention to detail, and time management
•High level of motivation to solve existing problems while anticipating new issues
•Ability to lead a cross-functional team to consensus.
•Manage changes to existing systems to ensure that they fit with the long-term strategy.
•Experience working in cross-functional teams as the UX role.
•Bachelor's Degree in HCI, Human Factors, Psychology, or related field to User Experience.
•7+ years creating strong user experiences.
•Minimum of 5 years designing detailed wireframes and specifications for software, websites, RIA, and mobile applications
•Experience with JIRA or similar tool for tracking software requirements, changes and releases.
•Experience with Axure, Visio, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle for wireframes and prototyping
Resumes are held for six months, and if within that time, a position is open a representative will contact you with specifics.
We encourage people to register with our sites and submit articles at their convenience. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.